Wierd Crankshaft

I obtained a crankshaft from a friend who had tons of old Alfa parts.
This crankshaft was to go into a 2L race engine that I an re-building. I
noticed that the threaded part of the crank (front) was threaded for a
22 mm fine thread nut. The only problem is that such a nut does not
exist. Alfa made two types of front pully nuts but both of them are 20
mm, fine thread. This is a 2L crank in all respects except for this
weird thread. Any Ideas?

Sherman