Re: re-torquing heads

Mark,

Procedure is as follows:

Cold engine
Loosen nuts according to schema in book, squirt oil, retighten to specs. =
(One nut at a time)

Run the car to operating temperature, by actually driving it.
Torque to specs

And you are done!

This should be done once a year

In oil means that you sqirt some engine oil on the threads before you =
retighten

You start with the center nuts and work your way out in a circle.  I =
don't remember the lb/ft or kg/m (at least not so that I will put them =
on paper in this forum)

Best regards,

Henrik Johansen
ARA