Engine cleaning

	Hello all-

I am currently changing the head gasket on my 91 Spider.  I would like to
clean up as much of the engine as I can while I have access to the block,
etc..  In particular I would like to do something to spiffy up the Cam
Cover.  Mine looks rather dull.  Other than solvent to clean her up what can
you suggest?  Unfortunately the 91-94 Spiders do not have the ALFA ROMEO in
script (as in earlier models) but rather in block lettering, however, I know
mine has potential.

Any advise is appreciated

Oscar
91 Spider