Re: alfa-digest V7 #1032

In a message dated 9/11/99 7:28:00 AM, owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<Hal Taylor>>

Hal, re losing your Alfa dealer,
It sounds eerily familiar, we lost our dealer, Car Tech in Rochester, NY,
this last winter.  I felt all the same feelings of insecurity.  So far, only
one serious mechanical problem, my ignition switch, from which I was saved by
one fantastic local locksmith, Acme Locksmiths. Life does go on, and there
are mechanics who claim Alfa familiarity even tho' they aren't dealers.
There's also security in keeping touch with so many other Alfisti.  Thanks
everyone, keep the faith.

Bill, '88 Milano Verde P.S., can anyone instruct me on opening the ceiling
and fixing my sunroof which seems to be "off the track"?