Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 01/26/2000 2:11:47 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:42:57 CST
 From: "Dave Partridge" <veloce76@domain.elided>
 Subject: Fuel Line

 Jason,
 You appear to suffer from the same problem I had last August
 ie: you can't get 1/2 inch fuel line. I found 7/16 injection
 rated fuel linn at NAPA. It's available at most auto supply places.
 It was a bit of a stretch but a little Marvel Mystery Oil inside the ends
 and it slid right on.
 Hope it will work for you too.
 Dave Partridge
 76 Spider