Indy V8 etc.

For anyone that's interested I think I have a
beautiful color scan JPG of the Alfa Indy V8 from a
slide in the press kit.
I also have some B&W scans of the 164 ProCar.  I'm
amazed at the number of Alfa people I talk to, who
have never heard of this car.
If you've never seen this one, it will have you
drooling and cursing Alfa for never making more than
one or two.  Full Carbon Fibre bodywork super fat
wheels and tires but otherwise looks like a lowered
164.  One shot I have, is with the body off, and shows
the tube frame and V-10 engine behind the front seat
and 6 speed sequential transaxle.
Car is 700kg and engine is 600hp. Zero to one
kilometer in 17 sec.  Ponder those figures for a
second.  I believe the press kit says 0-100kmph in 3.9
sec.  Not bad for a four door sport sedan!

Anyway, if anyone wants some jpg's, email me.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida