re: Interior update on spider

Don't hold me to this, but I do believe that the seats in the Spider Quad
are made of better material than those in the veloce.  I beleive that I read
in an ad for the Quad that the seats were made of a finer grade of leather.
Apart from that I have also noted that Quad seats, the grey ones with the
red stitching, seems to hold up better over time.  I have an 87 Quad (for
sale!) with 90K miles on it and the seats look brand new, not even any
fading!!
    It is also possible that the Quad seats were made with a little less
padding under the butt to lower the seating position a bit to a more sporty
altitude.  I have owned two Veloces, and one Quad.  All of which I had the
interior out of MANY times.

Just my two cents probably worth just that!

Tim Annett
1994 164 Q
Cincinnati