What's it worth?

I live in near St. Louis. MO.

I've got a green 79 spider with less than 60k miles.
The top is shot, the interior isn't bad, and the paint is decent.
It doesn't run and I don't know why- it just lost power one day and
hasn't started since.

I would have liked to hold on to it and get it going someday, but recent
occurences force me to find out what I can get for it.

So, what do those who would know think is the reasonable value of this
car?
- --
 \   waggener@domain.elided                  makes you Stronger      |