Paint code for green 164

I finally got a new door handle (3 weeks of opening the door from the =
back
seat was getting annoying).=A0 Now I am going to paint it.=A0 I went to =
the
paint shop to get the paint and they had 2 different greens for the =
92's.=A0
The book said the paint code should be in the trunk somewhere, but I =
could
not find it.=A0 I think it is 364, but I am not sure.=A0 Also it only =
seems I
can get a quart of paint, Do any of you know of any places (in/near San
Diego/North County) that sell in smaller volumes?=A0 Thanks in advance.
=A0
Scott Corsaro
858.625.0010 x57
www.fonecam.com