Joes lid

Joe, being a part-time convertible guy, British ones at that..., the rear
decking to me usually means that bit between the trunk-lid and convert.
top. Collectively, 'the decking...' Given my quasi-non-sequiter, I'd have
to say be prepared to hear 3 uses for 'decking:' trunk-lid, bit between
the trunk lid and top on convert. and finally for sedans its the parcel
shelf--usually. At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Hope someone else will be more definitive,

Adam
Philadelphia