Dead GTV6 continued. . .

The Saga continues. . .
Checked for spark today-- I got one-
next warm day I will disconnect the cold start injectors and make sure gas is
getting through, although I could feel it vibrating when I opened the afm
flap. Does this sound right? The line to this is in the back of the intake
plenum- correct?
Oh, I thank those who offered to keep her for the winter and put her up in a
covered building/tent, I will keep that in mind as I work outside in -10
degrees.
Thanks,
Jeff
69 GTV "looking pretty good right now. . ."
86 GTV6 "at least I can apreciate its aesthetical beauty for now. . ."