Autoweek ad

In this weeks autoweek there is an advertisement for a 1994 164 Q4 -  I
think they were asking somewhere around 16K.

On another note, has anyone on the list switched their spider from
L-Jetronic to an aftermarket ECU like SDS, Haltech or similar?  I still
cannot get my car to fire, there is no spark.  Is there an easy way to
determine if a coil has gone bad?  The cap, rotor, wires and sensors on
the flywheel are all in good shape or new.  Any clues?  I think that my
ECU may be dead.

Kelly M.
Sac. CA
88 Spider - nonrunning quad - make offer!