164 Climate Control

Can any one tell me where the temperature sensors for the climate control
on a 91 164L are?
The symptoms I have are that the system won't react properly to
temperature change. The air conditioning runs too cold all the time and
will only blow warm air when I set the temperature way up to hi. When in
econ mode on a cold day I have to set the temperature up to 28 or so to
get any heat. It does seem to react when I open the window and let cold
air in as I can feel the air from the vents become warm. The system used
to work perfectly until one day when the compressor stopped activating I
took it back to be fixed under warranty by an Alfa mechanic very familiar
with the 164. He claimed he "cleaned a sensor" to fix the problem, but I
have had the symptoms mentioned above ever since? Any Ideas?

Anthony Toy

End of alfa-digest V7 #1294