Cold Alfa's

To all those people that think Alfa's aren't very good winter cars. I
have found my Milano that I use as an everyday car to be one of the best
real cold cars I've owned or driven. Always starts, gets you from A to B
and all the driving controls are free and work as they should right from
the get go. I wish Alfa had put provisions for a block heater put there
are ways to get around that too. Works well when colder than -30c which
is a bit of a contradiction to the owners manual. Has anybody seen or
know where to get heaters that thread into the head drain plug holes?
The Milano also has a very good heater, though I haven't had a chance to
use the A/C much.

- --
Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, AB