GTV 3.0 Litre for sale and Vehicular Keystones

GTV for sale

I came across a 3.0 Litre GTV for sale in South Africa.  I don't know about
importing it into the U.S., but it now qualifies as a collector car (or some
such term) in Canada.  I believe that means it can be imported without
regards to meeting Canadian safety and pollution requirements.  It can be
found at
http://home.pix.za/ks/ks8/singewald/oldtime/oldiee.htm

Here is the desciption
Alfa 3.0L GTV
1985
Long dash, 100% original condition (resprayed)
5 x compomotives, mags, new 215.45 15" tyres, only done 62 000 genuine kms,
as new condition
DM 21.500,-
US$ 11,200.-

No financial interest, and no money to buy it.

Vehicular Keystones

Not an Alfa, but
Lotus windsheild wiper motor -  remove everything that was
ever attached to the car.  Similar to a 164 Stepper motor, the Lotus
windshield wiper motor existed first and a car was built around it.

Regards
Kim
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell