Worn Suspension on 164

Hi Folks,
Just had the 120,000 mile tale of woe on the 164 3.0L. After some
consideration decided to keep it and plough some spare funds into a
business venture with the hope of accumulating sufficient to buy a
166!
Of course this means that I have to get the current one right. The
inspection said rear trailing arm and hub bushes worn. Is this a
replacement trailing arm job or can the bushes be replaced?
Also the front and rear discs need replacing, I'm O.K. with the front
ones but are the rears fairly easy to do as well? If the trailing arm
bushes are too awkward to do alone on the driveway I may get them
done the cheque book way in which case it will be easy for them to do
the discs whilst they are there.
Apart from this basic wear and tear list the car continues to go well
at this high mileage, also for anyone in the leicester area of U.K.
the service I got from Reg Vardy was excellent.
Regards and a happy new year to everyone (my first posting this year)
Mike Salter