heater fan, O2 sensor, etc.

  Well, I got my fan out of the GTV6.  Hope I never have to do that again!
Have yet to put it back, though.  I drove to school today sans dashboard,
etc.  The bearing on the right side of the fan motor is screwed up.  Any
tips as to how I can fix it/replace just the bearing?  Anyone have a motor
for sale?  BTW, I'm thinking of resurecting the A/C system but that would
require fully purging the system of rodent nests.  The rubber hose (not the
goo-covered ones) going out of the heater box, is that a drain hose that I
can remove without making a mess or will I end up making a big
freon/coolant mess?  Moisture condenses on the heat exchanger, right?

  On the oxygen sensor thread, I've been thinking about replacing the
sensor on my GTV6 with one off of my dad's '87 Jag.  Is this a bad thing?
The Bosch sensors look identical except that the Jag has 3 wires, the Alfa
1, but I'm pretty sure with Wire to use on the Jaguar's sensor--the one
that's identical to the single wire on the Alfa.  Now I always thought that
these sensors had to achieve a certain temperature to function, so is it
even possible that this would solve a starting/cold idle problem?

  I saw the movie "The Princess Bride" again over the weekend, and again I
spent the whole two hours trying to figure out what kind of car is on the
poster in the kid's room.  (You know, the whole thing is supposed to be a
bedtime story that this kid (guy from Wonder Years) is being told by his
Grandpa (Columbo), and there are these scenes of the two in the kid's
room.)  The poster says "TURBO" and has some mid-engine rally car on it,
rear 3/4 view.  It's not any Lancia I'm familiar with, and I'm pretty sure
it's not some Group B econobox mod.

  One last thing.  More than once lately, I've seen people advertise cars
on the digest, offering to e-mail pictures rather than just providing a
URL.  I will be happy to volunteer my web server to anyone selling any
European car.  Just e-mail me your pictures and I'll post them and tell you
the URL that you can distribute to all your prospective buyers.

Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6 sans dash, stereo, instruments, heater, glovebox, switches, etc.