Spider convert top header

I have a 1985 Spider Veloce in great shape, except for
a gap where the convertible top meets the top of the
windshield.  It is tight on the ends and the top
itself does not leak, but it creates an awful lot of
wind noise.  I've read where the top fabric should be
stretched and reglued to where it meets the top of the
windshield, but the gap is way too large.  Is there a
way to adjust the top header panel to meet the
windshield better?  Any sugestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill Kraft
Dublin, CA