Twin-plug distributors

I would like to tap the vast Alfa knowledge of this group to assist me in
finding a rotor for a twin-plug distributor.  It's made by Marelli and has a
part # H710833-01 cast on the top.  I think its from a Marelli distributor #S
119A.  I have tried the usual places and contacts with no luck.  Any help or
suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  If you have experience, expertise
working with twin-plug distributors I would also appreciate hearing from you.

Felix