Convertible top

Well, it's just lovely here in the Philadelphia area.  Went outside
today, 0 degrees, -15 wind chill.  I accidently hit the rear window
with my brief case,  just a light touch really,  and the rear window
cracked.  A nice "Y" pattern on the drivers side.

The window wasn't in great shape to begin with as the PO must have
put his dog on the back shelf, as the window in looked like it was
scratched at pretty often.  I guess it was just a matter of time.

The details:

89 Graduate (vynal top) in otherwise perfect condition. 30k miles

1) Can the window alone be replaced, as the rest of the top is in
pretty good condition.

2) I've never replaced a top, and I know that there have been other
threads on this, but is it doable in the garage once the weather
changes.  (The taped window will have to do for now.) I do have the
IAP manual and it looks time consuming, but not that difficult.

3) I don't want to start a debate, but there is quite a bit of
difference in price between the IAP and Carribou prices.  I'd be
interested in knowing the experiences of those of you out there that
have used either these suppliers or any other.  While I never skimp
in any way when it comes to my baby, ei: synthetic oil changes every
3K miles...Panasport wheels etc., I don't want to waste $ either.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Fred Sacks
89 Graduate
88 Milano Verde- Hit in rear end and for sale