GTV6 Steering Wheels

Howard,

Anything Limited in West Los Angeles was able to
supply a Momo hub and wheel)for my GTV6.  (sorry, I
don't have the address and phone at hand -- they are
on Santa Monica Blvd). This item, however, is
officially listed as "discontinued" by Momo USA.  I
was told that there were 6 of these left in Anything
Ltd's stock -- this was about a month ago.  From what
I understand, no problem sourcing these in Europe, and
shipping costs are not all that bad. I think obtaining
Nardi hubs for GTV6's in the US presents a similar
problem.

The switch is well worth the effort, as the size of
the stock wheel is better suited for steering a boat.
Good luck.

Jim

69 GTV
86 GTV6
91 Spider

=====
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."