The Talented Mr. Ripley/ Alfas in film

I know it's been discussed before, but I saw The Talented Mr. Ripley this
weekend, and although a red Giulietta Spider is featured quite prominently,
there are a couple other Alfas as well- a black Giulietta Spider, a french
Blue Giulietta, and at least one black 1900.  The scary thing is that the
friend that saw it with me picked out the black Giulietta- I guess all my
blabbing about Alfas has worn off on her...

The movie isn't that great, but it's a nice period piece.

Robin

'67 Duetto
'92 Saab 900