generic O2 sensors

I can only second this issue, as I tried the cheapo way out
and toasted and ECU in my 168. Not pleasant to save $50 and
have it cost $500 to fix, plus flatbed towing and roaring
jeers at work as it is offered back to the pavement.

All I can say to the Alfisti out there, is Fred gets smarter
as I get older, and *certain* things should just be replaced
with the original. You're not driving a Chevy, why treat it
like one?

Depends on where you buy the O2, but full list on a Bosch
164 O2 is $127. Every 60-80K? This sounds reasonable.

AlfaBill
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires,