re: Bosch Connectors

John,

I ordered some connectors from JGM Automotive Tooling Inc, Huntington Beach
CA.  Their phone number is (800) 845-7580.  The have all kinds of tools
related to Bosch Injection and other electronic diagnostic tools.

No financial interest, etc. etc...

Good luck,

Ian Lomax
88 Milano 3.0
Pittsburgh, PA  USA
- --------------------------
Hi All,

I had my engine out of my Milano in order to replace the flywheel and some
driveshaft parts. Each time I work on the engine it seems that one or two of
the connectors on the Bosch supplied FI parts deteriorates or disintegrates.
These are the plastic connectors which are held onto the sensor or fuel
injector with the thin wire "U" shaped springs. Has anyone found a source for
either a kit or individual parts to replace the connectors including the
tool(s) to remove and insert the terminals?

John Katos
87 Milano (vehicle in question)
others