faded red Giulia Super

In V7 #1281 Kit Redwine writes:

 Does this belong to anyone?  I was hoping the owner might come out of his
 apartment while I was fixing the flat, but no such luck. I didn't have my
 Alfa winter cycling jacket on tho. >>

Why certainly, it belongs to someone.  :^)  My guess is that you saw a faded
red Giulia Super with a collector license plate and an "iniezione" script on
the back as well.  In that case, that would have been Thomas Moll's car, with
a SPICA injected 1750 residing up front.  Thomas is the NWARC competition
chair and may well be lurking right now.  If you had been wearing some Alfa
colors, no doubt Thomas would have come out to help, or at least offered some
carbohydrate for your training run.

You missed a great night at the go-kart track.  Hope to see you at the
February meeting Kit.

Gordy Hyde
on the edge of Seattle
1987 Spider "VELOCE"