1750 engine & oil filters

At the risk of starting another seemingly endless oil filter thread I
thought I would post a site that has some interesting info on filters.
No affiliation- just was referred to it from another discussion group.
Perhaps this is old info for some..
http://minimopar.simplenet.com/oilfilterstudy.html

Also, I no longer have my alfa- but still have a spare engine in my
garage I would love to find a home for.  It's a 1750 that I bought for a
spare several years ago when Valco in Dallas was liquidating inventory.
It will turn over by hand, has a distributor, water pump and exhaust
manifold.  I have been told it was originally a fuel injected engine.
That's about all I know!  I'm located in Denison, TX (40 miles north of
Dallas).  Any inquiries would be welcome- I'm thinking pretty cheap...
reach me by email at bsample@domain.elided

Cheers