Of Spider Brakes and Bleeding

Chris Sasso asks about bleeding the brakes on a Spider.  For fluid, I like
Castrol LMA:  it's DOT 4 and not silicone based, so it's good stuff.  You'll
need 2-3 bottles at least.  Start with the rear passenger side wheel, then
the rear drivers, then the front passenger, then the driver's front.
Remember to bench bleed the new MC first, and might as well wash out the
reservoir while you're at it.  I use a Mityvac Vacuum pump since I often
have to do things like this single handedly.  Folks have also highly praised
the "Speedbleeder" replacements for the bleed screws as well.  Have fun!

Bill