Re: auto transport

On the advice of another digester, I contracted with InterCity Transport
and am very happy---for enclosed (versus open double decker) transport
from North Carolina to California, they were about $450 cheaper than
anyone else--their attitutde was helpful, and they knew what they were
doing, where their trucks were and when the car would arrive. They use
ther own trucks and drivers (not simply brokers)

a HEARTY recommendation! I'd never use anyone else.

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Erostratus wrote:

> IF anyone has experience with contracting for auto transport
> cross-country, could you please email me?
> I'm trying to do some quick research on expenses, risks, and hopefully
> referrals for transportation of  a vehicle I may by second hand.  Its
> rare enough that I doubt I'll find one near my location, but not an
> investment grade vehicle where enclosed transport would be required.
> Thanks!

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******