Alfetta Castor Rod Bushings - Follow On

Many thanks to those responding to my query on castor rod bushings,
especially Robert Jones, Paul Irvine, and Ralph in Houston!

The suggestions ranged from drilling out the rivets and replacing them with
bolts to unbolting the shock, thus allowing more arm movement to replacing
the Alfetta wishbone/castor rod with a GTV6 assembly that bolts together.

Given the time crunch, I think I'll try the shock option first. If it comes
to a choice between drilling and the GTV6 assembly, I guess I'll have to
price that when I get to it.

Thanks again for the assist, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Tom
Seattle (where it can't figure out if it's going to snow or just continue
raining ...)