Fuel pump PS/Grey & Black

PS .......

After speaking to Mark Guinther, I now know that I need not spend $450 for
a 2000GTV FI fuel pump.   My pump was an unidentified pump which is not
repairable - pressed together.

Best Wishes to all,

David

PS  Yes, Grey with black is an excellent choice for a Giulietta Spider.  I
encourage the choice.  Red is of course best of all; do do red.  On the
other hand, black with red is thoroughly obnoxious, an aesthetic afront. I
beg Giulietta owners to avoid this color combination at all costs.