I didn't brawl wit dug

                                          07:23 AM            01.10.00

>>"Like many other Digesti, I have tried to keep a low profile on the =
dispute between Joe Cabibo and our own dug."

Hey Rex,

Surely you meant Joe CORBACCIO,, not Joe CABIBBO. I'm over 1000 miles =
from the event in question, and have never been a part of the Italian =
C.A.R.S. organization. And, for the record, I'm down with Dug on this =
one!

Joe CABIBBO
'89 Milano, '87 Milano for parts
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>