AD 1269 - Heel toe fix

Greetings Alfisti !

Regarding Vangelis' question about heel toe on a gtv6, here's my =
solution on my Milano.  I bought the SPARCO aluminum pedal covers ( very =
cool ) which give a much larger accel pedal.  I then bolted a piece of =
steel angle ( approx. 1" by 3 1/2 " ) between the accel pedal cover and =
the pedal ( with the rubber pad removed of course ).  This piece of =
steel is bent into a "Z" shape.  It basically starts on the left side of =
the accel pedal, bends back toward the floor for about 1 1/4 ", then =
bends back to the left again.  This creates a "mini pedal" which is the =
right height to roll your foot to the right when the brake pedal is =
depressed. Total cost for the mod is about $2, not including the pedal =
covers ( $ 35 or so I think ).

 The only concern is how you place the pedal covers over the stock =
pedals.  You have some flexibility as to left/right placement but are =
limited by the  shapes of the stock pedals when you drill the mounting =
holes.  It does place all the pedals somewhat closer together which may =
be a problem to drivers not used to the placement. =20

If any of you want a picture just email me and I'll send you a jpeg file =
from my digital camera ( Nikon coolpix 950 - very cool ).

Ciao !

Dan Walker
68 Euro Duetto ( in the body shop getting straightened and painted !!!!! =
)
87 Milano Oro

Make money surfing the web!  Join now at =
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=3DCHQ961 and please use our =
membership ID (CHQ961) when asked if you were referred by someone.=20