Shankle heel/toe giizmo

I had one on my Sport Sedan.  Best thing I did with it was removal and a
decent burial.  It simply lengthens the throttle lever which pulls the cable
in front of the firewall, not exactly kompuker science.  Made the feel of
the gas pedal too hard, then too soft, an unpleasant overcenter sensation.
Again, the factory seems to have had it right.

Better you learn to roll your ankle to the appropriate side.  Instead of
heel/toe, Alfas work better with left side of foot/right s.o.f.

Bests,
Joe