Drain tube & MOMO wheel

Thank you one and all who replied to my question, "Where do the drain
holes on the bottom of the Spica air cleaner lead?".

Soooo, anyone out there have a spare 105.51.08.200.00?

MOMO wheel: Just had client's '73 Spider suspension aligned and wheels
rebalanced on the car. Bottom line, one has been involved in a rim shunt
and was only casually repaired. It wobbles and is also out of round. It
will make a fine spare, but will then need another (very) good condition
rim. Note: Client insists on beadblasting and only a matte clear coat,
therefore no filler can be used.

I'm not sure what styles MOMO made for the Alfa Spider, but this one has
six honeycomb shaped slots.

Any leads would be appreciated. Yes, I'll also check with APE Monday
a.m.

Biba
Irwindale CA, USA