Who had the Recaros for Sale?

Hi Digesters:

After some frustrations, because I didn't save the right addresses, I am =
back on the Digest.  AOL 3.0 isn't WhyTooKay compliant, so I had to =
switch to another provider...which is local and much better!

Now for the point of my post:

I understand that someone recently had some Recaros (from a Milano I =
think) for sale.  Whoever that is, please contact me at =
mehemsley@domain.elided.  A friend of mine with a couple Alfas and no =
computer is looking for some Recaros, so please include your phone =
number and location (he always asks) in your email to me.  I will have =
him call you.

Thanks.

Mike from Mississippi