164S with a broken nose

Haven't had this happen since 2 months after having my license.  I'm so
very, very bummed right now it's making me sick to my stomach.

I was going back to work from lunch today, taking a right in a right turn
only lane following a '95 Nissan Sentra.  This lane continues on to the
right as it's own lane.  It meets up with another single lane to become a
two laner heading south.  Half way through the turn the woman stops dead in
her tracks as if a kid were in the street.  I had just glanced over at the
intersection noticing a car headed our way but in his own lane.  Our lane
was clear and as I looked back (about 1 sec to look over & back), she was
hard on the brakes.  I stomped on the brakes but the snow tires were not up
to the job.  The damage on her car was hardly noticeable except for the
cracked paint on the bumper.

Here's what happened to my car:  broken turn signal lens, possible pushed in
front bumper, hood is popped up about 1" on passenger side at the front and
it won't open.

Then I call my insurance to find out I don't have collision :-(  Where the
heck do I start the rebuilding process?  Body shop estimate?  Locate the
obvious parts?  Please I need some direction here I'm freaking out.

Zach
Redmond, WA
'91 164S  ouch
'76 Alfetta GT project- for sale, no offer above $100 refused.  Was running
fine last time I drove her.
'90 Suzuki Katana 750 - possibly for sale :-(