86 Spider Veloce for sale near Tampa FL

Hi folks...

About 6 months a go I had a nice 86 Spider Veloce (85K
champagne color) that a friend and I did some gasket and
upgrade work on and then sold to a good home.

Well, as destiny would have it, they love the car and were
the right type to own it, but Mama found out she is having
trouble getting in and out because she is driving for 2.
(Congrats!) so they need to sell the car to help with
anticipated medical expenses.

It's a decent car with a solid body. He paid $4200, so he'd
like to come close. He added new tires and brakes, It has
new Alfa head gasket and all related gaskets, coolant hoses,
shroud, fan, hoses, motor mounts, flushed radiator, Magnecor
wires, cap and rotor etc. recent exhaust, Champagne color
like Gordy's :o) Interior is good, seats are in good shape,
and only thing that really needs attention, IF you care, is
the top is older with a fogged rear window. (they usually
drove with it down :o) )

Car was her commuter to her shop.

Let me me know if you are interested and I'll pass his name
along.
PLEASE respond to mailto:alfabill@domain.elided

- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Renovation photos http://mastroalfa.com/rebuild.htm
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires, Mintex, KYB, Koni, Brembo
here