YOU GO DOUG S!!! and,the Fiat auto survey is back........

Greetings Alfisti!
      First off, wanted to say GO DOUG GO !!!! I've been following the recent
thread on Alfas joining the Ferrari group at Pocono in February;and the
gentleman's whining about Alfisti's supposed reluctance at joining the
crowd.Doug, your'e saying exactly what I would say.I made the mistake of
going to one of these Ferrari club events at Summit Point raceway two years
ago, and won't ever make the mistake again.I don't care for the crowd, and
sadly Alfie, my beloved Milano gold wasn't equipped for the track event (no
wicker picnic basket,no gold chains,no booze and the only pate' I had
available were the bugs on the windshield that I smashed while driving at
warp speed to the track.The only "red" on or in the car was my wife's hair
blowing as we bombed down those tiny little roads.Gotta love a wife that
loves redline blasts in every gear.What a woman!)I agree with you Doug,
100%........................
        Second, I'd posted a month or so back that I'd gotten a request to
participate in a survey from the Fiat auto group.I got this again in my email
and responded to it again.This time, I saved the email address for those
alfisti who may wish to look at it or perhaps participate in it.   The
address is:
http://www.alfaromeo.com/eng/feedback/survey.asp
       Take a look!
Thanks,
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (alfie,frightened at the thought of adding a wicker picnic
basket to get onto a racetrack)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus,paitently waiting for warm weather)
85 rental cars (the automotive equivalent of cattle..slow, plodding and dumb
but a good source of income)

End of alfa-digest V7 #1266