74 Spider Parts For sale in California

Hi fellow Alfisti

I have for sale the following. I know they will fit a 74 spider as I had
one till a few months ago. I suspect they will fit any Kamm tail.

RUBBER FLOOR MATS

I have the two mats that fit on the inner rockers and the two front
floor mats with the Alfa logo etc. They are in good shape. I would rate
8 out of 10. I can email photos. Price $100 the lot

FACTORY HARDTOP ( RARE)

Black ( been painted ,couple of scratches) ID plate with " Alfa Romeo
Hardtop # 012038" Good seals and glass. Beading in real glass seal is
discoloured. Front attchment clips are OK. Only one side attachment
clip. I can email photos. Price $400 plus freight

Hope these are of interest.

Steve

62 Giulia Spider

- --