Gran Turismo 2

Just wanted to echo Jess' thoughts on this phenomenal new game.
There's something pretty special about taking a '99 TVR Cerbera
down through the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca, or a Lancia Integrale
up Pike's Peak, when the realism is this high. This game is the
reason I got a PlayStation, even though I'm not a fan of video
games.

Featured Alfas include the 145, 156, 166, Spider, GTV and 155.
The 155 feels wonderfully stable after wrestling a Dodge Viper
around a twisty mountain track, but turns out to be one of the
better-handling front-wheel-drive cars in the game.

They've included a number of classic cars too such as the Lotus
Elan S2, Shelby Cobra, Ford GT40 and Lancia Stratos.

The downside to owning GT2? Well let's just say I hit the snooze
button a few times this morning...

Neil
'87 Milano Gold
San Francisco