Gran Turismo 2

I can't believe no one commented on this beast!

For those who dn't know, Gran Turismo is a driving sim for play station.

Why do I mention the GT 2? well you get to drive new alfas!!!
(including 145 155 156 166 gtv and spyder! :)

Friend of mine lend me his playstation for a day
and i had chance to try the arcade mode, where
156 2.5v6 5 speed is available.
Car handles nicely with a l ittle understeer . With the pack of cars
like honda s2000, fiat coupe, TT, the 156 2.5v6 takes little work
to keep up... but hey, all the others are more of sports car than
a sports sedan! :)

I found myself taking pole with s2000, TT, and fiat coupe. I forgot
what else were in the pack , probably weren't interest enough to grab
my attention.

Oh, in simulation mode, the 155 DTM is available for 1 mil! :)

I hope I get to play that thinga little more often....

jess