Spider Misc. F.S.

Surplus to my current needs are the following Ricambi Originale I've
accumulated following my recent Spider restoration:
Mint front bumper '82-89 and grille
Mint factory interior carpet, black, fits at least '72-'94 models
Mint stainless steel front exhaust/cat assembly-all 2000 models
     using four into two exhaust manifolds('72-'81) and ('90-'94) or for
those wishing to convert
     from four into one ('82-'89)
Mint gauges, and L-Jet bell housing, L taillight assembly
Original "Four Seasons Edition" luggage rack and used trans complete/average
unrestored condition.
If this can help you along with their winter project,  please email me off
Digest for a reasonable price
FOB New York.
And Thank You for the bandwidth.
Bob Little