'89 Spider Veloce gem for sale

I hate to let this gem go, but I need to simplify my life
and finances...

My '89 Spider Veloce is black with tan interior. The
body,paint, leather, carpet and vinyl are all in
very good - to - excellent shape. There is one small dash
crack, but other than that the cosmetics are
better than many '91 and newer Spiders I see. The engine and
mechanicals are completely current and
I'd describe as excellent.

The factory steering wheel was replaced with a 3-spoke
aluminum and mahogany Nardi wheel. The
factory shift knob was replaced by a mahogany knob. The car
has its original 5-spoke Veloce wheels.

I am the 2nd owner. The car has been maintained exclusively
by Peter Krause in Raleigh, and just
had its 75K service performed. It currently has 76K miles on
it. It has been fed Mobil-One 15w50
oil at 5000 mile intervals and Zymol carbon wax three
times/year.

I have an Evolution 4 car cover, and the factory
AM/FM/Cassette was replaced with Pioneer
AM/FM/CD. There are also two additional hi-power Pioneer
speakers in a carpeted package
shelf speaker enclosure, only about 3" high above the normal
package shelf height.

Kelly blue book for this car is $6600, I'm asking $7200
which I think is very fair considering the
condition of the car, but I'm more concerned about finding
it a good home than the exact sale price,
so the $7200 is negotiable.

I have digital images I can email to any interested parties.

David
(919) 781-8469
da6bishop@domain.elided