Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:00:27 GMT
From: "Matt Swartz" <swartz100@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: alfa-digest V7 #1254 - Miami U

<< I doubt anyone's ever heard of Miami University, so I
don't know why wealthier-than-average kids would come here. >>

Is that Miami U. of Ohio, the famous party school with low entrance
requirements favored by those with more $ than brains and incipient
drinking
problems?

Happy New Year!;)

Hey, hey, hey - Play Nicely!