Re: Spica Fuel Pump

The fuel pressure warning light on my 69 1750 Spider has started flashing at
speeds above 80 mph, together with some stuttering of the engine, so it's real !
I shall set about the obvious things, like changing the fuel line filter and main
filter, but knowing my luck it will almost certainly prove to be a failing pump.
I seem to remember this subject coming up some time ago, but can't find it in my
archives, when someone put forward a pretty simple method to check if the fuel
delivery rate was up to spec. by measuring the amount of fuel pumped into a
container in a pre-determined time.  Can anyone enlighten me about this, and at
the same time suggest the best replacement pump available.

Regards
David Boxall - Dubai
Speed restricted Spider.