Re: Fan blades.

Thanks to everyone on replacing the engine fan blade. It looks like the best
way to do my job is to remove the radiator.  The engine fan had a small crack
on it that I noticed a few miles ago and thought that I would replace it at a
later date. The date came much sooner than I thought. The crack may have come
from a poorly repaired fan shroud and this car came with the dealer installed
air conditioning which makes it tight for the fan shroud and everything must
be just right. While I'm at it I will go ahead and have the radiator
overhauled and check everything else that is in sight. That will leave the
valves to be check, a small seat repair and new shocks to bring this car up
to just right.  This should be a good summer for driving.  Norm.

......Say, What do you guys know about adjusting the valves on a 81, Doing
small leather repair in the seat bucket and I am thinking about KYB shocks.
Thanks again, Norm.