For Sale: 1991 164S

I regretfully must put my 164S up for sale.  I will be moving out of state
soon and don't want to inundate my parents with repair bills from the
crooked dealer here.

1991 164S, Red with tan leather interior, 5 speed of course.  74,800
miles. Valve job done at 60,000 miles with the full port and polish
treatments and radiused valve seats. Ansa Rear exhaust, Blizzak snow
tires, adjustable fan switch, jetcoated headers, 10 disc cd changer,
 Just about everything has been replaced. Over 8,000 dollars in Dealer
receipts.  A typical very moody 164S that still has good years left on
her.  Car is located in Colorado.  $8500 obo.  Fast as a weasel, will get
you arrested.

Sandro Marcantonio
303-523-5771