OUCH!! T-Boned GTV-6 Parts Car

Well, folks, I grudgingly have to announce that my '83 GTV-6 has been
HORRIBLY smashed by reasons unbeknowst to myself or the guy in the '93
Lincoln Mark VIII that hit me.
He T-Boned me perfectly into the passenger side and somehow I got spun
around and my front, right corner clipped a '93 Saturn's front end off, as
well.
Henceforth, the right side of the body is gone: the door is about a foot or
so onto the passenger seat and all the glass on that side found its way to
me in the driver's seat.
(Sandro Marcantonio: this hurts me WAY more than it hurts you.)

ANyways, here's the skinny: The car is located in the south Chicago suburbs.
ALL of the mechhanicals were in perfect working order (except the speedo and
the 2nd synchro, of course).
The motor has about 100k miles on it, but DOES NOT consume oil, and pulled
strong to the rev limiter.
The car was originally from CO, so it was rust free, so everything but the
right side of the car is still good.

The only snag is that I now reside near St. Louis, so whatever you want, you
have to go and pull it yourself from the vehicle in Chicago. Someone will be
available to collect cash and make sure you loyal Alfa owners don't walk off
with a few "extra" parts.
The car is not saveable, thus I HAVE to sell off as much of this car as
possible to help save up for a future Milano (or GTV, as soon as they get
IMPORTED!)
Pics of what the car USED to look like are on my dumb little home page at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/2037/7972834.html
Pics of what it NOW looks like will be up within a week or two, along with a
few pics of that '98 GTV at West Suburban Auto Group.

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON WHATEVER! I have to get rid of it, it's a bad reminder,
and quite the eyesore. It's now covered by a few tarps, so it won't get too
damaged by the Chicago weather (not that it matters anymore.)
Just write me back if you want more info or have any requests.
Thanks,

Jay Ogorzalek
jogorzalek@domain.elided
Alfa-less (now)