Throw-Out Bearing/Clutch

The throw-out bearing in my 91 Spider (35k miles) has just decided to
start making some noise. Since I have never encountered this I have a
few questions for the experts:

Obviously, just replacing the bearing is stupid and I should do the
clutch at the same time. Since my clutch is working fine, what is the
future prognosis of my whole clutch/bearing assembly? Is it something I
should do soon? If not, what will be the limiting factor for the
eventual replacement (real bad noise, harsh shifts, etc)?

Any clues would be appreciated!
- --
Sidney Stafford
Creative Director