Re: Busted fan blade

"Just lost a fan blade on a 81 spider. Do I need to pull the radiator to
replace the fan"

Strictly speaking no - I've done this - but it requires good quality tools (a
thin short-throw socket wrench)
and can lead to skinned knuckles.  W/r to the latter, it helps a lot to cover
the radiator fins with
a large piece of cardboard when working.

"I need to replace the fan shroud? "

Do you mean, is the shroud necessary, or do you mean is yours reusable?  The
latter depends on
the damage, the former seems to be a religious matter on this list:-)  Mine is
currently held together by
a metal brace and rivets.

- - David R.